The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Mother Goose on the Loose | March 26th, 10:30am
- Basic Computer Skills | March 27th, 11:00am
- Family Storytime | March 27th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | March 28th, 10:30am
- The Art of Conservation: A Visit With Ding Darling | March 30th, 2:00pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose | April 2nd, 10:30am
- Join the Ukulele Craze and Learn How to Play | April 2nd, 6:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | April 3rd, 11:00am
- Page Turners Tween Book Club | April 3rd, 2:30pm
- Family Storytime | April 3rd, 6:30pm